Whites... Colors... Darks...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our new washer is scheduled to be delivered next week! Yay!!  We got the dryer last week, but the washer has been on back-order.  It was a good SALE ;)   Since the new pair is a little taller than the old one, I'm going to have to redo the vinyl in our laundry room..  These are just a few examples of what I can do...  Some many to choose from..  We are currently working on a clothesline with socks, shirts, etc hanging from clothespins.  It's going to be really cute :)




We finally finished our floors & I love it!  My husband did such a great job installing them & it saved us ALOT of money!   Next we want to do the stairs, but for now, take a break!  That was a time consuming job!!  I have a few more vinyl orders to complete this week.... so some household projects are going to have to be put on hold .  Gotta get to work.. Enjoy your day! :)


 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »