Etched Glass

Friday, March 11, 2011

I purchased etched glass vinyl this week.  When applied to a mirror or window, it looks like the glass has been etched.  I was practicing with it yesterday & put our initial on our shower door (thanks for the idea Courtney! :))   It looks beautiful.. very subtle, yet elegant :)   I'm going to purchase some glassware & put our monogram on them.  If anyone is interested in an initial, monogram or design... contact me for more info :)

Have a great weekend everyone!! :)



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Etched Glass”

Adwanes said...

You got a wonderful website here. I like the lovely photos accentuated with etched glass materials which you had posted here.And i guess, aside from the content, this what makes your site a whole lot interesting. thanks for sharing.
etched glass