Hungry for a cupcake?? :)

Friday, March 18, 2011

For any of you located in North Carolina.. our friends have recently started a cupcake business lil Sweet Dreams!  YUMMY!!!  I love cupcakes!  I've been working on their duplicating their logo into a vinyl decal for their car.   The lettering is blue, the cupcake is pink (not red like it looks from my computer screen) & I used reflective white vinyl for the stars, which you can see in the second picture.  I can't wait to see a picture of it on the car :)  ...  Check em out!  :)  You can also "like" them on facebook.  Have a great weekend!!  I know I am!!  I'm going to see Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown Band, Uncle Kracker & Billy Currington tomorrow night!!!  Yee haw!!!! ;)






   

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »