Love to be organized!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We have been working on designing a web-site the past couple days.  It's so expensive to have one designed.  We're no pros.. lol.. this is the first, for me anyways!!  But I figured if I designed my blog (on my own), then this can't be so hard :)   So be on the look out! 

I prefer working on the wall decals & t-shirts!  I love designing & decorating.  The auto graphics are my husband's territory.  So we are going step it up a notch & order him his own business cards & a link on the web-site :)

He has to be the handiest guy I know!!  He can make & build anything!!  I keep him very busy.. at least I try to! ;)   He helped me organize my vinyl rolls today!!  They were being stored on the ground in a pop-up hamper... Now they are neatly hanging on racks!  I am so excited.   I love my garage office.

Also, I added a couple more items to my etsy yesterday.  It's has been a pretty productive week so far & it's only Tuesday!  I hope it can continue :)






share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »