I've got the blues....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am sooooo on a blue/turquoise kick!!  I've always loved shades of blue.. but I have really come to like (or love) turquoise!  Of course, I have always loved Tiffany blue & anything that comes in those cute little boxes!



                          I found the cutest little retro fan for my work table from TJ Maxx :)




I also found a pretty damask album, which I am going to use to display photos of diffent vinyl designs & work that I have done :)



As well as some pretty ribbon to tie the vinyl rolls up with :)



All from discount stores!!!  Gotta love a good deal.. especially when you are on a budget.  I'm also working on some other things which I will share very soon!  Have a great week!!  :)


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “I've got the blues....”

Unknown said...

Love that fan! :) Good thing you're so far away or I might come looking for it! ;)