Yay Cowboys!...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Football at the park, has come to an end...  it's always bittersweet.  By the end of the season everyone feels like family.  Time to get our lives back & get ready for the holidays.  My little cheerleader's team made it all the way to the little league superbowl.  They didn't win, but it was a close game!  They did great!!  We had a really good season this year... busy, but lots of fun :)

I made my kids matching sweatshirts for a cheer competition.  They turned out really cute!  Goooo Cowboys! ;)

Now that I have more time.. I plan to get started on my Christmas projects & work on my etsy shop.  I finally opened it this weekend.   I need to add items.. I have lots of stuff in mind  :)

Have a great day!



share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »