Fall is in the air......

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This past Spring, my husband enclosed a quarter of our garage.  It has now become my office/craft/vinyl room!  I spend a lot of time in here & I love it!  It's like being at home, yet not.. if that makes any sense.  I have a TV, computer, refrigerator, work table & desk... as well as my cutter, T-shirt press & all my supplies.. Yet it feels so spacious & I have lots of room to work.  But now that the weather is cooler... I need warmth!  With the concrete walls, it sometimes feels colder in here than it does outside.   

I think I need to look into getting a space heater...  OR possibly an electric fireplace!..  I have 2 in my house already.  One in my bedroom & one in my living room.... ahhhh!  Of course, nothing can measure up to the "real" thing... but when you have to improvise..  They are GREAT!!  They really are warm too!  And give such ambiance!  I love fireplaces & beautiful mantles!  Especially this time of the year!  Now if I could just afford wood floors... :)




stephanie Pictures, Images and Photos                     

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »