Happy Fall :)

Saturday, November 14, 2015

It's been forever since I've been on here!! Our lives changed in a huge way!! I gave birth to twin boys this Summer. My pregnancy was a complete surprise to us all! I thought we were done having kids years ago, but God had other plans. I am so thankful He did, because I honestly did not even realize our family was incomplete until these guys. God ALWAYS knows best :)





Coming home from the hospital..





Our little guys are almost 5 months old now!! I can hardly believe it!! 
Here they were on Halloween as Dr. Seuss Thing 1 & 2. Such cute little "things" lol. I ordered their crocheted hats from another Etsy seller. They turned awesome!! And of course I did the heat vinyl on their onesies! Aren't they the cutest..? ;)






For the next few months (while they are babies), I'm working from home & I absolutely love it..!!! Where else can you go to work in your pj's everyday!? ;) My husband built me my own workroom & it's been great. This is where all my Etsy work is designed, cut & packaged. It's perfect!



Thanks for reading! :))
Have a great weekend!

post signature

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
1 Comment »

One Response to “Happy Fall :)”

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing that looks awesome.
vinyl graphics in Malaysia