Monday, November 28, 2011

Now that Thanksgiving has come & gone... Time for Christmas!!!  I've got a few things up, but still so much more to do... I have not even begun working on the outside yet!!  That's on my "things to do" list for this week.  I am keeping it all pretty simple (I think).  I always say that, then I want to keep adding stuff. 

I decorated my tree with the old school lights!  I love an old-fashioned tree with all the handmade ornaments that the kids make.  I may even string some popcorn ;)




I made some assorted vinyl snowflakes for the windows..  Cute huh??  I've been wanting to add them to my Etsy shop, but haven't had the time.  I'd be more than happy to make some for anyone who wants some too! :)




Hopefully Santa will leave that beautiful new DSLR camera under my tree!!!  Have a Great Week!! :)

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »