Ready, Set, Hike..!!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Hard to believe Summer is almost to an end..!  Now that the kids are back in school.. It's back to work for me!  I have been working on sponsor banners for our little league football association..  This is Zach's first year playing & Olivia's 3rd year cheering.  My husband is coaching the varsity team.. so we are pretty much living at the park...

                                                       
                                                  Here is our banner!!  Go Cowboys!



I also made 100 small WCAA decals & this is the bag I put them in :)



And my little football star..........


This kids at practice! 


I also have to share something exciting..... I FINALLY got the wood stairs that I've been wanting for soooo long!!  No more nasty carpet!! Yay!! It was our DIY Summer project!  Thanks to my handy husband! <3




Looking forward to the cooler weather!!!!!!!  I LOVE Fall..!!


Have a Great Weekend!!






   

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »