Busy Week...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lots to do today..  The entire week actually.   Fall parties, costume parade, chorus, cheer practice, football game & Halloween...  Cleaning house, laundry, yard work, homework, etc etc..

Yesterday I ordered new rolls of vinyl & they should be here this week!  :)   I was sure to get Christmas colors!  I have lots of ideas & I can't wait to start working on them.  Hopefully I will have my etsy shop up in the next few days.  In the mean time, if anyone is interested in my vinyl decals or has any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at stephielm@aol.com

For my birthday earlier this month, my Mom bought me a Keurig single cup coffee maker.  I love it!  I was never a big coffee drinker until now!  With staying so busy, it sure does help get me up & going.. & tastes so good!  There are so many varieties to choose from.  It even makes iced coffee & tea.  Yum!  My kids love the hot chocolate & chai lattes..   If you don't have one.. it's a must have ;)

     

stephanie Pictures, Images and Photos

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »